WE HELP YOU TO:
- Read the needs of your child accurately and respond appropriately
- Teach your child to fall asleep unassisted without rocking/use of a dummy/being fed to sleep/ being pushed in a pram
- Move your child from co-sleeping in your bed into their own cot/bed/room (when you are ready)
- Encourage your child to sleep for extended periods (according to their developmental ability)
- Encourage your baby to stop night feeding (at the right developmental time)
- Promote better daytime naps and extend their length
- Resolve sleep problems in older children including night waking, not staying in own bed, night terrors, early morning waking
- Put into practice suggested suitable feeding and sleeping routines which, when combined, will encourage better sleeping
- Cope with more complex issues such as reflux and colic
- NB** we do not give advice on underlying medical issues that affect sleep.
WHAT WE DO:
- Assess your situation
- Come to your home/meet you remotely via video call, get to know you and your child (we’re based in Newcastle, Co Down)
- Choose methods which are child-centred, kind and sensitive to your family’s needs
- Educate and guide you how to teach your child to sleep better
- Empower you to have the skills and confidence to get your child into good sleep habits
- Provide reassurance and support for you throughout our sleep training time together until you no longer need us.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Good quality sleep!
- Happier, healthier and more enjoyable family times
- The confidence and skills to maintain healthy sleep patterns and be the parent you know you can be, following your instinct more
- A reduction of behavioural problems and therefore a reduction of your parental stress
- The ability to cope better with a busy day knowing that once your child is in bed, you will have ‘me time’ followed by a good night’s sleep
- Leave your child overnight with a relative knowing that they will sleep well and will therefore be invited back for another stay!
- When your child has a regular nap routine, you get to do all those selfish activities like tidy up toys, chisel food from the high chair, do the washing, perform better at work…
- When your child has a regular nap routine, you get to do all those other selfish activities like drinking a hot cup of tea, eating a hot meal in peace, spending more than 1 minute in the shower…
- Move from just existing and surviving each day to living a full, fun life with your beautiful child(ren).
Read the testimonials from other families we have helped.